infection clash of clans Index du Forum

infection clash of clans
Notre but ? Infecter chaque clan que nous détruisons pour enfin, être les 1er mondiaux en GDC !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Pain behind my eyes with fever and headache?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infection clash of clans Index du Forum -> infection clash of clans -> infection clash of clans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 13:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Pain behind my eyes with fever and headache? Répondre en citant

Hi,  

I have a fever (range from 100 - 102) and a bad headache.  The headache comes and goes, however, I also have really bad eye pain centralized behind both eyes.  It is a minor dull ache until I roll my eyes around in their sockets (using peripheral vision, looking up down left or right without moving my head, or changing my line of sight too quickly.  I also feel the pain in my lower forehead. My other symptoms correspond with the flu, but I have never experienced this problem with my eyes.  There is no redness or sharp pains, just the aching feeling.  Could this be related to the flu or to my fever or is this something to be concerned about?  I do have sensitive sinuses, but no stuffy nose. My nodes in my neck are swollen so that it feels like there is a marble on the left side of my neck?

Please help.

Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Cold--Flu/Pain-behind-my-eyes-with-fever-and-headache/show/2985334

Branding Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 13 Sep - 13:03 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infection clash of clans Index du Forum -> infection clash of clans -> infection clash of clans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation