Inscrit le: 01 Sep 2017
|Posté le: Jeu 21 Sep - 11:39 (2017) Sujet du message: COLD/VIRUS BEFORE IVIG
I have a rotten cold, stuffy nose plugged ears etc. Been in bed all day. I have CIPD and I am scheduled to have IVIG this week. Should I wait until I feel better? Anyone else out there go through this? I am confused?
I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.
Animated marketing videos