infection clash of clans Index du Forum

infection clash of clans
Notre but ? Infecter chaque clan que nous détruisons pour enfin, être les 1er mondiaux en GDC !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I'm trying to transfer my account but i'm facing an issue

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infection clash of clans Index du Forum -> infection clash of clans -> infection clash of clans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Sep - 08:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: I'm trying to transfer my account but i'm facing an issue Répondre en citant

Hi, 

Since i'm changing to a new device i would like to change my account from one decive to another, in this case im changing from a Samsung Android device to an Apple IOS device.

I've read the guide on transfering accounts on this forum from Android to IOS and noticed that there's one major issue i'm currently facing. Bcoz i have started a little account/village on my new device (and leveled over TH4) and i did purchase Gems in the past days it blocks the posibility to transfer my actual account from my old device to my new one because of the above mentioned reasons. 

Is there something else i could do to be able to play on my new device? I only played this mini acc for fun untill i knew for sure i was going to switch completely to Apple, and now i feel a little bit regret that i did xD

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1612421-I-m-trying-to-transfer-my-account-but-i-m-facing-an-issue
Advertisement examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 25 Sep - 08:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infection clash of clans Index du Forum -> infection clash of clans -> infection clash of clans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation