infection clash of clans Index du Forum

infection clash of clans
Notre but ? Infecter chaque clan que nous détruisons pour enfin, être les 1er mondiaux en GDC !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Three things I want changed

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infection clash of clans Index du Forum -> infection clash of clans -> infection clash of clans
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
RyanCaleb

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Oct - 15:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Three things I want changed Répondre en citant

Offense at th11 is so underpowered. You're lucky to get a 1-2 star Especially with air troops they're basically useless.

make the builder base a separate game or actually make it useful for something/make the clock tower more useful again.

make the hero regen times match with the troops! This is huge and it especially messes up people who boost. I don't care if the troop regen times are increased again or what just make them match the heroes so the heroes don't take twice as long.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://forum.supercell.com/showthread.php/1619203-Three-things-I-want-chan…

Video ad

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 6 Oct - 15:19 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    infection clash of clans Index du Forum -> infection clash of clans -> infection clash of clans Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation